Tuesday, 24 May 2016

Term 2 2016 goals

Term 2 2016 Goals,  Review and Next Steps
Name:
New Goals for Term 2                                                                         NB: (You write in the white areas)
Term 2 Reading Goal
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
WALT Know what different words mean

use the dictionary
not use the dictionary



Term 2 Writing Goal
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
WALT Use correct punctuation in our writing.
doing studyladder
learn how to use the commas



Term 2 Maths Goal
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
Solving multiplication & division problems by

  • Doubling and halving
  • Using place value
  • Thirding and trembling
  • Reversing
doing mathletics
learn the long division


From Term 1 (to be reviewed again at the end of Term 2)

Parent Goal(s)
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
I want Franz to speak more in front of the class showing more confidence in speaking in a group
I said my name in Chinese
Speaking in the whole class



Student Goal(s)
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
I would like to improve in writing . I need  to make sure I understand what I am reading. i need help with what finding ideas for writing
listen to other people’s writing
write more stories

No comments:

Post a Comment